Sunday, April 5, 2009

consert `looking back`






























As we had perform 4 almost a month....2day is d big day....
This consert`s theme was looking back....d songs were frm 80`s...

I had a chance 2 perform a song which entitled `All of Me`....

Its a jazz song....my teacher wanted me 2 play it becoz he wanted me have a earli peparation 4 my diploma ezam....which im goin 2 use this song 2...

Forget 2 mention tat im d MC 4 this consert....well i gt nervous wen i talk....n i shake my leg 2..

hehe....but i gt steady soon....although we had some last minute peparation 4 my speech...

Well...everythings gt fine....i played my song well...although i had sum mistakes on my pedal...

Wen d consert ends....we took sum pics wit Mr.Philip Aldread....he says tat hes goin 2 post our pics sumwhr dunu whr.....lalala....magazine?erm...forgot... ^^

anyway....n i saw my old best best best buddies.... Ah Xi n Ah Xiang....

Ah Xi called me wen i was walking around wen i bz wit my stuff...

But i did not noe whr d sound cum frm....onli after d consert i notice its him...n we took pic of memories.....erm.....my face was a disaster.....guys gt maked up! its sux.....

my face espicialli.....


ONCE U C MY PICS>>>DO NOT CRITISES>>>OR I WIL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT>>


Wen i gt back...man...i felt tat i miss sumthing....

i miss d consert?? i miss mr.philips??

narh! i miss d time we spend 2gether...espiciali wit Miss.chee ko pek...

shes a malay babi....anyway...

peace gam yu poh....


Oh no....my computer batteri is goin low....n i have 2 end my speech now....bye!



No comments: