Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sweet 18th birthday

I woke up at 9.22 today.Although my alarm clock was ringing from 9.00, i only manage to wake up at 9.22.
The first thing i remember was to call tee siang to bring his city bank card.
Then quickly went upstairs to bath n brush my dame teeth...lol
I knew wing tim sure late come.So, i decided to check my facebook wishes.
PS- wing tim was still sleeping when he was driving.The result was he bang the water hydrant in front of his house

Juenlin was already in the car when he fetched me.We went to I LOVE CAFE to put the cake first before going to jusco to buy our tickets.
Guess what? tee siang haven woke up! he keep saying sorry.LOL.he won!
Ah fong came late.

PS-his excuse was that he was headace.




















We watched I LOVE HONG KONG.The movie was great! funny!


After watching, we went to I LOVE CAFE to cut cake.
I ate nasi lemak and penang special coffee ice.LOL
Then went back jusco to play bowling and basketball.
Meet up with cindy there.

After that jian want to join us too.
He follow us to SKY HOME appartment but then it was too late already.
So he decided to go back.

Thr we had so much fun.We keep push juenlin into the water.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Then we took pic in the gym.
Gona uplord them soon!

After that we went pasar malam.Ate Chao Taufu, Laksa and domino pizza..kau siu
Then metro there all those people tired already.After eat the sosej all cry.
Then go back home!


HERES SOME PICTURES!




















padini take pic giv security halau!






































cut cake at I LOVE CAFE
















NUBIES....waiting corn







































pan with my nike shoe









































chibi moruku




















bowling toilet























































after bathing go gym ss


























































































































































jensen cry















tee siang cry
















she tahan a while...Zzzzzzzzzz
















she also cry!

















DONT PLAY WIT TIM TIM MAT MAT!

No comments: