Wednesday, March 23, 2011

spm result out

over slept again today when karfu came my house to pick me up to take result.
i was so tensed up when waiting for d teachers to give us in the hall to take our slip.
when it is time to take, i dun even wana take.LOL
lucky vincent gave me some words to line up and take.

when it was my turn...cik rohana asked.

JEFF TAKUT AR??

mesti takut lo...

FUCK! all A except BM

haih...fucking dulan...i take jo terus toilet ...
lock my self up and cry!

i onli come out after feeling much beter ..
but wen go parade those feeling vr hard explain...
cnt describe it...not moody not hapi...hmmm...
lik PMS?? lol....
any way...my parents were happy bout my result...

I reli felt bad for my frends ...i reli do...
especially for juen lin and pan...
juen got 2 C...
i reli do felt for her....sori juen....i cnt do much for u...

dinner with family reli made me happy back..
its lik i achieve sumthing great..but i felt i can do beter...

any way....i LOVE u guys....thks for supporting me frm the start....
and to u MY LORD....i noe tat u have a future for me...
and getting a B for BM is not an accident...!!!
i love u my LORD!


No comments: