Monday, May 30, 2011

i really beh tahan

cant stand it any longer...
i try to sleep and i cant.
on my computer just to write this crap out.
i dont think i can sleep if i dont write this out btw.

i dont know if im just fucking ugly or what.
she gave me a moody face everytime she saw me.u may say its me overthinking.but its not.everyday in tuition she look at her friend even other guys she will at least smile.but when she meet me she acted cool.i try not to be excited when i see her.because it breaks my heart seeing her treating me like nobody.fine.may be shes just tired or whatever.but the problem is she can stil talk with her friends till so high.and im not jealous because she talks to them kay.the problem is why there is so many stuff i dont even know and she temp to tell her friends first.ok..may be girls talk la.guys wont understand.
fine.my mistake then.what about smsing? cant she tell me anything? i know shes busy.but when she can share time telling stuff to friends y not even try texting me telling me stuff? fine.shes just lazy to sms.then dont sms then.i know texting can be bored.but she still wana text.i dont think shes happy with texting btw.she didnt even brought up topic for us to talk about.its always me who thinks.now damn fucked up.i hate this feeling where i dont know where is our relationship is bringing us to.i dont know if shes gona see this or not.i reli wanted to tell her tat i try to care bout us but i just dont have the guts to send her this msg.im afraid we will end up just like this.anyway, if she wana end up its also destiny.may be shes just not my type.......

even typing for so long, i stil cant release my sadness. i just feel lik crying. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No comments: