Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Road Not Taken

i chose A .
Even after getting warning from friends.
I broke my boundary. My faith. My promise.
Still i chose A.
Get my hair wet.
Bang my head into it.
Might have thought that just happy going with her.
A companion. A friend. Just need a close one to go through form6 life.
I accepted her love. Thought love is simple.
Accepting .Thought that im her type.
Try to love her. Impressed of her abilities. Her strength. Her maturity. Her LOVE to me.
Its all fake. Sudden affection is the best word for it.
Learn about this word just the day i accepted her. Gave her a chance to explain.
I accepted. With surrounding telling me its sudden affection.
Friends getting hurt. Rumors telling she is not a good girl. Being awkward by accepting a girl that was my best friend hunt.
Still. I bang my head into her.Only believing her words. A stranger. I only knew for 2 months.
If i just didnt hug her. Kiss her. All these would not have happen.
Two months later. Get bored. Telling me that she dont know what is with our relationship.
Only thinking of what other people would look at us. Think of us. Reputation.
Really so important? Didnt get know where was wrong. Keep thinking. Cant get the answer.
What? What if answers came? Still the same. Felt so lost. I dont need a friend to pity me.
And she made my life miserable. I dont need friends any more. Not now. Only a friend to help me in studies. I dont need a friend like Vincent. Cause i never took his advice.
Now regretted. Its all too late. Im sorry Vincent.
I thought of i need a evil type girlfriend. Didnt know it would be so hurtful. But without her. I wil never know that evil type is not my type. Thank God.

No comments: